android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2008, 04:26 PM

Default New X-Fi owner, album art troubles

Hi all,

I'm a new 32gb X-Fi owner, and have not had any problems using the device or loading songs via MTP mode in windows explorer.

However, I've read through the Zen FAQ on album art, and tried every method and nothing works. I tried using mp3tag to add art to albums, and of course the art doesn't show up when using drag and drop.

I then tried using WMP to add album art, and sync, and it doesn't show up on the X-Fi. Even when I enable the album art view on the Zen itself, they are all generic blank pics of a CD. Also nothing shows up when viewing the now playing screen for each song (or does the art not display there?).

Is there something i'm doing wrong? I've even tried deleting certain albums and re-syncing them with WMP and nothing shows up.

This isn't a huge deal to me, but it's the only feature that I can't get to work on this great player, so what is the secret to this? I'm coming from a Samsung Z5, and all you had to do was name a .jpg "albumartsmall". Is there someway to make manual files for my album art? Since I noticed there were some stock audible album covers on the player when I got it.

Thanks for any help

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]