android
Old 08-24-2008, 02:40 PM

Lightbulb Rockbox ArtWork Converter

Hey all...

So I love my E280 and think that Rockbox is awesome fun but I hate the fact that while in Rockbox mode, it won't deal with the folder.jpg images so that I can see the album artwork ... and it is a pain to open each image in [your favorite image editor] and convert to a 100x100 bmp file so I made a little utility that should make it a bit easier for me and thought that I would share with anyojne else who might be interested

The R.A.W.C. executable can be found at
http://roshfe.com/projects/RAWC/RAWC1.exe

Just browse to the folder on your Sansa (or PC or other player) and pick the jpg image that you want to base your cover.bmp file upon...then click the CONVERT button and the app will convert the image to a BMP and resize it to 100x100 pixels and save it as cover.bmp in the same folder.

Enjoy...

ROSHFE

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 09-16-2008, 08:35 PM

Lightbulb RAWC Update

Just an FYI: I have updated the RAWC app with a new feature. Not only can you create a single cover.bmp file but you now have the option of associating an image with certain files in the same directory (in case you have a bunch of MP3's from different artists/albums in the same folder).

Once you select an image you will be presented with a list of songs in the same directory. Either pick the "All Files in Directory" option a the top (to create a cover.bmp file) or uncheck that box and select the songs that the image belongs with (will create new image files for each song with the song's filename.bmp as the image file name)

Enjoy!

Last edited by roshfe; 09-16-2008 at 08:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Old 09-17-2008, 05:01 PM

This is pretty cool. Thank You.

Old 02-28-2009, 11:14 AM

One word. Awesome!
Congrats man!

Tags
rockbox