android
Old 08-07-2008, 01:41 PM

Red face tts rotate screen display not showing all text

i have the newest u.s. 5.08 firmware and software (1.0.2.0 - 1.0.1.2) , and tts works,,, it saves the mp3 file right into the main directory of my music location, so all of my music is in folders by the name of the artists and then i just have one stand alone mp3 file of the converted tts..
if i go to the mp3 file and play it it pulls up the coordinated text files and shows the text (in a vertical top to bottom view) moving along as it reads but there is a problem for me, it only shows the text on about the left half of the screen, it isn't using the right half of the screen making there only be around 3 to 4 words per line, and i cant see any option to rotate this into horizontal view either, once the mp3 file is playing, i tried to back out and manually pull up the text file in the text viewer, in which you can then look at it horizontally, but it doesnt highlight the words along with the reading or playing of the mp3 when doing it this way, ...

how are we supposed to start playing these, i am starting it by playing the mp3 file which is located in my music directory, the text file is located in another location with other text files, do they need to be together or in another folder together somehwhere...

am i missing something, or need to put one of the files in a different location in my directory on the p2 or something.

also during playback, the sound once in awhile gets all garbled with like a high pitched whining sound or something, if I pause it and then start it again, it starts working again... i dont have this problem playing any of my music though.. sounds like others are having this sound issue too maybe even with songs now after an emodio software update, what is the fix or workaround on this

Last edited by muellertr; 08-07-2008 at 01:59 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-08-2008, 06:50 PM

so does this work correctly for everyone else, or are others having this problem? I like to watch the tts files onscreen with the words at the same time, just a little silly when the words wont fill up the screen and only sit on about the left 1/3 of the screen...... can someone that uses tts comment on whether this is what happens to them

i take my text and just put it into a standard text document, example, i right click on the desktop and hit "text document" i then paste my text into that file and upload it to emodio software and then convert it... im wondering if there is another way to do this into a text file that would make it work properly?

Old 08-12-2008, 12:33 PM

does anyone use this feature that can answer whether they have this problem or how they do it?

Old 08-22-2008, 12:13 AM

anyone?