Need specific instructions for a YP-PB2 AB (DMB) KR. 1.02
like on my othr thread i want to hav GAMES.
i want to hav UCI/gui themes
i want to hav the gps system thing
but im stuck with FIRMWARE YP-PB2 AB (DMB)
Bought in korea. and these are some of the things u are tryin to get
dat i dont really need.
i hav e-dictionary with pronounciation
i hav a t.v? including antenna. which is useless here.
i am able to hav lyrics with the song synced to the words.
but my stupid p2 wont update.
and ive looked everywhere. including samsung website
they hav no firmware for yp-pb2 >>AB<< but they hav it for qb and others.
but the forum tells me that u just drag the firmware version to ur root.
nontheless if mines AB or QB soo..
DONE DAT > UPDATE = nothhing.
now my questions are.
1. am i stuck with KR. 1.02 forever until samsung itself releases a FW?
2. if i want to change the region US US MTP etc. do i hav to downgrade to v. 1.11 or v. 1.15 or v. 1.20? cuz i think KR >>1.02<< is the lowest.
3. im tryin hard to firmware update to 5.08 w.o bricking, am i missing sumthing. like a config.dat thats suppoz to go with the FW UPDATe files (2 files)?
4. wen u drag the FIRMWARE UPDATing files do u drag it to wear it says MUSIC>SYSTEM>VIDEO>ETC?
5. DOes it show if ur firmware is updated? becuz with my FW i randomly took a bluewave 3 and dragged it to the root of the folder and turned it on. but the SYSTEM>ABOUT= KR. 1.02 but my browser randomly created a iDNSe and a UCi folder under MY PACKS.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 PM.