android
Old 07-21-2008, 03:48 PM

Default Zune 80 sync error

Ok I've been trying to fix this problem for about 2months, thought I had till last week.

My zune refuses to sync about a random 2000 of my files(music, pictures, hell even the podcast from zune marketplace)

I did the hard resets, reinstalled firmware 2.5(about 7 times), uninstalled the software from my pc(vista 64bit) and even tried it on a xp compy. I've had it forget the zune and renamed it... nothing.

The thing is the files that wont sync change every time. Sometimes its 3 out of my 6 diggnation eps that wont sync others its my some of my pictures and now parts of my album art goes missing. I always get errors C00D11CD with (C00D123B) and (8004A211) below it.

I've even used different sync cables and always a back usb port. I have about 40gb free too with all my files and everything is in the proper file format. The hdd makes a audible click, always has, I didn't think much of it because I'm used to noisy hdd(until my new WD)

I'm gonna send it in for repair this week but would much rather keep my zune as I love it very much and would be depressed without it on the way down to philly on friday.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited by Nodspy; 07-21-2008 at 04:08 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-22-2008, 05:12 PM
Banned

it is the Zune, buddy. Get it replaced. Later.

Old 07-22-2008, 06:24 PM

Ok The rma box should be coming soon.

Tags
c00d11cd, error, problem, sync, zune