android
Old 07-14-2008, 01:05 AM

Default Anyone have experience with My Podder?

I've been looking for a good program/website that I can use to automatically download podcasts to my D2. I was navigating my usual haunts, when I came across this

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-6490_7-9977516-49.html

"Whoa! D2 number 4!" I know! The gist is that beyond being able to support My Podder, which is a program that can be used with any removable drive to download podcasts automatically, the D2 has excellent storage and bookmarking abilities. Yay! Number 4!

So I downloaded the software from

http://www.podcastready.com/download.php

but I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do with it. I set up some options and podcasts that should be downloaded, hooked the D2 up and nothing really happened. I just kept getting errors that said the D2's drive could not be stopped to be disconnected (very annoying.) This continued even after shutting down the program. I turned the D2 on after I got it disconnected and woohoo no podcasts! What the deal? Do any of you have experience with this software?
Phonak Audeo PFE 111 (White), Sennheiser PX100 (Travel Purposes), Koss KSC-75 (Eh... Too Plingy)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-14-2008, 03:04 AM

Alright, I think I figured it out! I always do this when I'm having trouble figuring something out! It's actually pretty cool. I think it just took a little while to update my selections and find the new podcasts. Definitely worth a look!
Phonak Audeo PFE 111 (White), Sennheiser PX100 (Travel Purposes), Koss KSC-75 (Eh... Too Plingy)