android
  #61  
Old 03-08-2008, 12:31 PM
shisken shisken is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4
Default

I'm happy to anounce I succesfully flashed my 1GB m240 . Followed all directions, and everything went smooth. I got the fonts problem but after following instructions on http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum...76&postcount=9 everything went fine. FM Quality is very good! You can save up to 20 presets. Original firmware: 2.2.5E Current firmware: 2.1.0A

edit: Just updated using firmware update to 2.2.5A using Sansa Updater, and got the fonts problem again. I just copied the font tables to CONFIG directory and it's fixed. The big plus of 2.2.5A is audible support.

Pics...:

Here it is in the main menu...


Main FM Radio screen


Version number


FM settings


Region settings


It supports as well up to 20 presets!
Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

  #62  
Old 05-27-2008, 06:40 AM
skaos skaos is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 15
Default

Thanks!
I just got an m230 v2.2.3E, and after following the descriptions in the first post I now have a working radio. Before doing this I opened the player to check that it had the Philips TEA5767 radio chip. This is placed near the usb port under a stick-on piece of paper.

Here's how to open it: First remove the screw, then push the front and back cover apart starting at the end with the screw. There are four prongs on each side that has to be gently pushed inwards (I used a 0.5mm thick sheet of plastic). Don't push too hard as the prongs are thin and may easily break. EDIT: I opened it a second time and broke one of the prongs ... and when putting it together again I had to point the side with volume buttons downward in order to get those buttons to work.

EDIT 2:
I also have an m250 v4.0.44E which was opened and it has the radio chip as well. After following delirium22's advice (post #47) I now have a working radio on this player as well.

Last edited by skaos; 06-18-2008 at 06:55 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #63  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:06 AM
Fanaz Fanaz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2
Default

Sorry for my english

I hava successfully upgraded V3 (HARP) with 3.2.8E firmware to American version.

Firmware in 7-ZIP archive is here:
http://mp3support.sandisk.com/sansa/...M200A3_2_8.txt

Download it, rename it to ".7z" and EXTRACT IT (it is not text or binary, its 7-zip file!!!, killed one player with this mistake).
Firmware file is "SANSM200.rom"

Checked and worked on:
Sansa m240 v3.2.8E (1 GB)
Sansa m250 v3.2.8E (2 GB)
Reply With Quote

  #64  
Old 10-21-2008, 06:50 AM
willmans willmans is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanaz View Post
Sorry for my english

I hava successfully upgraded V3 (HARP) with 3.2.8E firmware to American version.

Firmware in 7-ZIP archive is here:
http://mp3support.sandisk.com/sansa/...M200A3_2_8.txt

Download it, rename it to ".7z" and EXTRACT IT (it is not text or binary, its 7-zip file!!!, killed one player with this mistake).
Firmware file is "SANSM200.rom"

Checked and worked on:
Sansa m240 v3.2.8E (1 GB)
Sansa m250 v3.2.8E (2 GB)
Thanks for the link! Confirmed working on my m240 v.3.2.8E also! Radio is woriking perfectly.
What you have to do is change to 3.0.5A in SYS_CONF.DNC and then put the "SANSM200.rom" in C:\Windows\Temp\HARPArmerican\ when you run the updater.
Dont forget to put in a fresh battery before!
Reply With Quote

  #65  
Old 04-06-2009, 11:28 AM
carru carru is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3
Default

emnn .. i have m240 v. 2. 2. 5E , no radio .. -.- , if any news quote me ..
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 AM.