android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2008, 06:10 PM

Cool Sansa Fuze Review

Well I just bought my Fuze a few days ago, and I'm pretty satisfied with what I have. I haven't tried the external memory yet. First of all the sound quality is great! Better then my old iPod Video. I'm very glad that putting music into my Fuze is just click and drag. Very easy unlike the iTunes you gotta go through the trouble of dragging it into the playlist there and syncing it and etc... (waste of time)
I also gotta say the recording on it is amazing. There is no noise whatsoever but you can hear sounds really clear. Tested the recording out in my living room and it was able to record my parents conversation. (Regular voice)
I chose black because.... most of the earphones would be able to match black. I was gonna buy blue, but it comes with black earphones ... and so it wouldn't match blue.
The radio also has a great sound quality every once in a while I would listen to the radio and find some good hits.
The video on it isn't the best but it's descent if you use a good converter but in my opinon the screen is too small to watch stuff on it. Pictures are alright but again...screen too small.. but I'd still use it.
The Fuze is pretty small and very convinient. Just what I needed nothing more.

Last edited by V3ndetta; 02-05-2009 at 04:40 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
fuze, mp3, radio, recording, sansa