android
Old 10-13-2006, 01:09 PM

Default happy iAudio U3 owner

i haven't even listened to my U3 yet, it's still charging... but i have a feeling it will make my heart warm, just like my X5L did. good riddence sansa e280! hello terrific sound quality!

edit: yep, it's terrific. only gripe is: there is no way to make a playlist. can't believe they didn't add that feature like they did with the X5L

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-27-2006, 09:44 AM

I got my GF the u3 last Christmas, it truly is amazing SQ, the earphones that come with it even blew me away (for stock phones they are GREAT!)

She got me a Sansa e250r this year, I love this little thing as well! It doesn't have SRS like the U3, and the earphones aren't as nice(not as much warmth and bass), but still nice indeed, they take correct positioning. I might be able to tell a small difference in sound, but I attribute that to the U3's superior earphones and EQ/sound options. Once rockbox is done, I think the Sansa's true colors will show

U3 is still the best sounding flash mp3 player I have EVER heard.

Old 12-27-2006, 10:15 AM

I got the F2 two days ago and I'm loving this little DAP. The sound is amazing and I played around with the EQ settings and man... with my Sony headphones they sound great. Glad everyone is happy.