android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2008, 10:33 PM

Exclamation Rockbox Party Build Creation Process Stumped

I am currently creating a build of Rockbox that will combine the best qualities of every custom build and current build ever released, and still be very user friendly. Complete with read me files, the manual in .txt format, cfgs for n00bs which has the best presets for everything you need, (EQ, apps, ect) it will also contain all the most commonly used rocks like casegame, pegbox, gif viewer ect. As well as ALL of the extras for the current build, the fonts package, the icons package, the doom wads, the pacman roms and the midi patch. Plus it will contain in the build at least one of every commonly used file type that Rockbox can read, (excluding things like flac and sid, []) most of the text files, (and the main heme entirely) were written and drawn inside the player with Text_Editor, (Notepad on mine) and Rockpaint. Complete wit a neatly SORTED viewers.config, (I KNOW!!! It's a MESS!) Though my process has only been stumped by two things, the editing of the splash screen which I have no idea how to do, (though I think it has something to do with the credits viewer) and the inability to apply a single patch. If anyone can help me with either I'll need it. And it will be most appreciated.

- Vahkiti

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
custom, party, patch, splash screen, stumped