android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Samsung > Samsung P2

Old 07-02-2008, 02:58 AM

Default Where to buy 16 gb P2? (Australia or Over the Net)

Im not sure where to get a 16gb P2. Please links me to sites which you trust. I don't shop much around on the internet, so i don't have much clue which sites are trusted and which aren't. Also can you tell me what the average price is? I don't want to be ripped off. Ill check the shipping fees myself. Thanks.

Edit: Oh yea, i live in sydney.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-02-2008, 05:13 PM

Option A(recommended):buy a new one from a store near you. I don't know if you've read the posts but some people have had problems with their p2's and had to exchange them...me being one of them. I was lucky that I bought the p2 in Canada and close to me so that I didn't have to pay for the shipping costs to exchange it.

Option B: a used one from ebay...for cheap (whatever you consider cheap) because used p2's are usually tested and used by their original owners so if something was wrong they would have noticed.

Old 07-03-2008, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumos View Post
Option A(recommended):buy a new one from a store near you. I don't know if you've read the posts but some people have had problems with their p2's and had to exchange them...me being one of them. I was lucky that I bought the p2 in Canada and close to me so that I didn't have to pay for the shipping costs to exchange it.

Option B: a used one from ebay...for cheap (whatever you consider cheap) because used p2's are usually tested and used by their original owners so if something was wrong they would have noticed.

lols thanks for replying.

P2 16gb isn't out in Australia sadly. So yea that is my problem.

eBay seems dodge to me. Some priced seem to cheap. Oh and i checked just then, there is no 16gb on eBay. ><

Old 07-03-2008, 11:06 AM

It's here in Canada

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/prodde...47&catid=25234

on sale $279.99 ... $50 off

But shipping to Australia would cost quite a lot.

Amazon.com has it too:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...5101053&sr=8-1

$250 new and $170 refurbished
check the link for shipping rates

Old 07-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Banned

http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/
Try that place^! Looks good and pretty good prices. Looks like a place you can trust too. I think im going to order 8gb version from there with I-nique Topcoat Anti-Glare Screen Protecto. Those both costs less (with shipping) than the cheapest price on here Finland.
Anyone know how good is that I-nique? There comes only screen part? Not the whole player covering stuff like in that other invisible case?

Old 07-04-2008, 03:26 AM

yay~ replies

@lumos ty so much!..x]^^" btw you amazon link is a 8gb
@Teemu ty too....*0* freebies! xDD

Old 07-08-2008, 05:48 PM

Default been looking for 16 gb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemu View Post
http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/
Try that place^! Looks good and pretty good prices. Looks like a place you can trust too. I think im going to order 8gb version from there with I-nique Topcoat Anti-Glare Screen Protecto. Those both costs less (with shipping) than the cheapest price on here Finland.
Anyone know how good is that I-nique? There comes only screen part? Not the whole player covering stuff like in that other invisible case?
Hey everyone I live in the US and i took a chance and ordered the 16 gb p2 from advanced mp3 players. Im currently awaiting stock which arrives on the 8 th of july.
They have been real proffesional keeping me informed and answer emails promply. They ship internationally , best buy in canada only ships within canada.
So if you really want it they should have their stock in tommorow. If you go to the web site it says pre order your p2 now with the date excpected.
If you wait to order they might be out of stock again and you'll have to wait for the restock.
Sorry if i put pressure on you .
Just want to let you know im in the same boat too and they have been excellent so far.

Old 07-09-2008, 12:09 AM

So, outside of Canada, Advanced MP3 is the only way to get a 16 GB P2?

Old 07-09-2008, 11:04 AM

30min drive for me over the bridge from Detroit to Windsor. They've got 16gb P2's in stock at Best Buy just the other side of the river from me. Now if I just had an extra $300+ bucks sitting around I'd be there today. Anyone want to buy a 4GB for $300

Old 07-09-2008, 08:18 PM

Just to update: They shipped my stuff today as promised no delay. Now hopefully everthing comes in one piece from scotland to new york lol..

Old 07-10-2008, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbismal View Post
30min drive for me over the bridge from Detroit to Windsor. They've got 16gb P2's in stock at Best Buy just the other side of the river from me. Now if I just had an extra $300+ bucks sitting around I'd be there today. Anyone want to buy a 4GB for $300

on the advanced mp3 site it's 400 bucks for 16 gig

Old 07-10-2008, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Just to update: They shipped my stuff today as promised no delay. Now hopefully everthing comes in one piece from scotland to new york lol..

oooo tell me if it's good..;D

Old 07-10-2008, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow131 View Post
on the advanced mp3 site it's 400 bucks for 16 gig
http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/prodde...47&catid=25234

Old 07-12-2008, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbismal View Post

Thanks.

One more thing, are you in canada?

If you are can you keep a look out for a cheaper P2?

Quote:
Our Lowest Price Guarante

Our Lowest Price Guarantee makes sure you get the best price on the products you buy at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca

Either prior to purchase or within 30 days of purchase (14 days for computers, monitors, printers, notebook computers, camcorders, digital cameras, radar detectors, portable DVD players, and air conditioners) should you find a lower advertised price, including those on the internet from an authorized Canadian Dealer, we will match that price.

Simply present us with your original Best Buy or BestBuy.ca sales receipt, along with proof that the item you bought is being advertised at a lower price. Once our staff verifies that the item is in stock and available for immediate sale and delivery at the advertised price, you will receive your refund. If you purchased the item from BestBuy.ca and there is no Best Buy store in your area, you can contact us at 1-866-237-8289 or by email at customerservice@bestbuycanada.ca. The advertised item must be of the same brand and model as the purchased product, must be new and factory sealed, and subject to a manufacturer's warranty applicable in Canada. Advertised prices must be in Canadian dollars, and will be calculated to include all charges applicable for next day delivery to your home address. Our Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to advertising errors or misprints, special educational prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, OEM products, limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and special financing offers.

The terms and conditions of the Lowest Price Guarantee are subject to change without notice.

Wait nvms they only do canada...doesn't deliever to australia

Old 07-15-2008, 03:43 PM

Well got my stuff yesterday and did all my upgrading and region change..everthing came unharmed....Thumbs up for advanced mp3.

Old 07-15-2008, 08:21 PM

okiez ty for the update 8D

Old 07-27-2008, 01:54 AM

I want to sell my 8GB ipod touch and was hoping to buy a used 16GB P2 but damn...there are none(on ebay atleast)...Im also from Australia and was hoping there would be some good news from this thread but i might just wait for the p3 or just get a 8GB p2

Old 07-31-2008, 12:11 PM

Hello,
Any updates on the availability of the 16GB P2 in the USA? Why is this so difficult to get?
Matthew