android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2008, 07:42 AM

Default Question on Size of Sansa Clip

Good morning. I am seriously thinking of purchasing two of the 4GB Sansa Clips - one for myself, and one for our 15 year old son. Our 15 year old is sold on it. We went to Best Buy yesterday, and he thinks it is pretty cool. He uses it for two things. He uses it to listen to music, and also to listen to music that he is trying to learn to play on his keyboard. He will listen to it several times, and work on it over and over, and before long, he will have learned the music.

For me, however, I am a "little" older, and am concerned about the size of the print. Is there a way to make the print larger? Another concern I have, is the controls. Do any of the adults have trouble with the size of the controls, and their hands or fingers? My problem, is that I really like the size of the unit (and the price, along with the great reviews!). I was thinking about the Fuze, but I must admit that I am very intrigued by the Clip. My only use would be for listening to music. To be honest, I don't truly understand playlists, as half of the time, I know a song only by remembering a few of the words in it, and cannot always remember the whole title! The fact that it is Linux compatible is a real plus for us too. I think that those are the main concerns for me, before I order one from Amazon.com

Oh yes, one last question. Before I order these, I want to make sure that I can get wall chargers and car chargers as well. Do they make them for the Clip?

Thanks SO much for all of your help, I really appreciate it!

Blessings,
Carol

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]