android
Old 06-19-2008, 01:38 PM

Default Question about buying on amazon

Hello everyone, I'm new here and i've been reading around. Lots of great info and without making a what should I get thread I've already decided.

With my limited funds right now I've decided on Sennheiser CX-300's. I'm into bass so it seems it fits my wants and my budget. I do hope to later on move up to something a little nicer but bills and whatever always seem to get in the way of a good time.

Anyways, on to my question. I know when something seems to good to be true on ebay, it usually is and they are fakes. I have however noticed on amazon they have the CX-300's from a few places for around 20 bucks plus shipping.... is this too good to be true as well? Is amazon strict with fakes or are they showing up there as well? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-19-2008, 01:42 PM

Yes, if the offer seems too good, you most likely get a fake CX300 on Amazon Marketplace. The "real" Amazon most certainly carries genuine CX300's, but Marketplace is the same as eBay.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:45 PM

Wow, quick answer. Thanks a lot, I will keep looking.