android
Old 06-04-2008, 12:24 AM

Talking Laugh? Cry? Both?

Man! I think I have whiplash from shaking my head for the last few hours. The story begins. I spent a great deal of time researching MP3 players and decided on the D2. Then I find out that Dell Canada sells it. Which is good, being that I live in Canada. I order the D2 from Dell and all goes well until I get an e-mail saying "Sorry, your D2 won't be available until the 22nd of June. At the earliest." Well, THAT didn't go over to well with me. A week and a bunch of progressively nastier e-mails later and I cancel the order. The next day I get a confirmation e-mail, confirming the cancellation of the order. Then. Today. I find a Purolator Courier sticker on my door telling me that I have a package waiting for me at such and such a place. Huh? I already received my new camping lantern that I ordered form E-Bay. So THAT couldn't be it. The only other thing I ordered was the D2. Hmmmmm... Could it be? Nahhhh... Well, went pick it up. And indeed, there sat a D2 in it's shoebox sized box. My CANCELLED D2. My CONFIRMED cancelled D2. How very odd. Not that I'm complaining mind you! A free Cowon D2 is a very nice gift from Dell. I CERTAINLY appreciate it! BWAA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-04-2008, 04:15 AM

Sweet! What size D2 did you get? Make sure to put 3.57 on it so you can the flash skins and dictionary!
Phonak Audeo PFE 111 (White), Sennheiser PX100 (Travel Purposes), Koss KSC-75 (Eh... Too Plingy)

Old 06-04-2008, 06:48 AM
Ultra Senior Member

welcome to the "World Of Dell". They have screwed up so many orders here in the USA that I'm ALWAYS having arguments w/them. Took them 6 mos to give me a refund on an item that they CONFIRMED never reached me. I live in NY and it never made it out of a shipping facility in NJ. Something ALWAYS goes wrong when I order w/them. Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS and enjoy your new addition to La Familia!!! And, Welcome to the D2 family!!!

Old 06-04-2008, 07:24 AM

Thanx for the welcome! It's only the 4GB (Already full) 16GB SDHC card coming soon. Upgrade to 3.57 coming today. Upgrade to MoreMono or OLED soon. Hoping for a LCARS skin. Dreaming about, actually. And if you don't know what LCARS is, turn off your computer and hang your mouse in shame.

Old 06-04-2008, 07:34 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Star Trek is STILL Da' BOMB!!! No flash skins for me though - stayin' w/2.57 & MTP. I'm only usin' MSC for loading vids. And MoreMono-T ROCKS (I had the Cassini theme OLED 2 and it's also a winner!!!) - theme of choice!!!

Old 06-04-2008, 08:40 AM

S-w-e-e-t

Old 06-05-2008, 02:55 PM

I suggest laughing till you cry.

Old 06-05-2008, 06:26 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanasina View Post
I suggest laughing till you cry.
***sings "Don't you cry tonight,...."***