android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2008, 12:24 AM

Talking Laugh? Cry? Both?

Man! I think I have whiplash from shaking my head for the last few hours. The story begins. I spent a great deal of time researching MP3 players and decided on the D2. Then I find out that Dell Canada sells it. Which is good, being that I live in Canada. I order the D2 from Dell and all goes well until I get an e-mail saying "Sorry, your D2 won't be available until the 22nd of June. At the earliest." Well, THAT didn't go over to well with me. A week and a bunch of progressively nastier e-mails later and I cancel the order. The next day I get a confirmation e-mail, confirming the cancellation of the order. Then. Today. I find a Purolator Courier sticker on my door telling me that I have a package waiting for me at such and such a place. Huh? I already received my new camping lantern that I ordered form E-Bay. So THAT couldn't be it. The only other thing I ordered was the D2. Hmmmmm... Could it be? Nahhhh... Well, went pick it up. And indeed, there sat a D2 in it's shoebox sized box. My CANCELLED D2. My CONFIRMED cancelled D2. How very odd. Not that I'm complaining mind you! A free Cowon D2 is a very nice gift from Dell. I CERTAINLY appreciate it! BWAA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]