android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2008, 11:10 AM

Default D2 in the car or on the motorcycle/ Sound Issues

I decided that I would get a smaller player for my GL1800 Goldwing, my previous player was the Zen Nomad Jukebox extra. The Zen always sounded fantastic in the bike, all I had to do it turn the volume all the way up and plug it into the Mp3 audio plug that is built into the bike.

So when I was the D2 and read the ad on how it was a high out put player and had long battery life i decided to get one.

Well today I turned the D2 all the way up and turned on the bikes amp and they thing did not even sound close to what my old trusty Zen Extra did. i did screw around with all the equlizer settings starting with Norm, then to Pop and Rock and even went into (user) I thing where it lets you adjust the equlizer manually! No luck with that either.

Also I tried turning the D2 down a bit thinking that it may help with the sound but it did little. So now I got this supposed dream player and it will not work out for me, I have had it about a week and I doubt that i could return it with out getting whacked with a return charge.

I do not know what to do, had I been able to buy this thing from a retail store I could of walked out into the lot and tried it but now i think I have a BIG problem.

Any suggestions? Also BTW the Motorcycle is designed for use with a MP3 player just as most new cars are........

TIA,
John

I have taken the same song and played it through me Zen Extra and it sounds great when I took the same song and player it through the D2 it sounded poorly as if when the volume was turned up it distorted. I was led to believe that the unit would do the job, I guess not.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]