android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Microsoft Zune

Old 05-14-2008, 06:03 PM

Default Zune Software Customizer Version 2.5 (Custom Themes, Colors, etc)

I know what you are thinking, “Hey, what happened to the versions in between?“. Well I decided to just change the numbering scheme to coincide with the Zune Software Releases. Just seemed to make more sense. Does that mean you will always have to wait for a Zune Software release before seeing changes to the Zune Software Customizer? No, I’ll just make them point releases. Anyways on to the good stuff.

Just a note before I start, because of the way I handled the custom colors last release, it will have remembered all your settings, so if you left it off on the Dark Zune Theme it will go back to that or if you left it off with DarkGray being red it'll go back to that, etc.

Changes:
  • Bugfixes:
    • Fixed it so the MarketplacePageTitle updates when it is changed (This affected the artist title in the album panel).
    • Fixed a bug where if the size of the Zune Window was too small the custom color names were being cut off.
  • Changes:
    • Changed custom color display so that it shows the current set value for the selected option as requested.
    • Provided a brief explanation of what each color does when that color is selected as requested.
    • Added the ability to increase the “Now playing” Font Sizes with options for 8, 10, 12, 14 as requested.
    • Deleted unused colors:
      • VeryLightGray
      • NewWarmBrown
    • Added the following colors upon request:
      • ListItemBackground
      • ListItemHoverBackground
      • ListItemSelectedBackground
      • ListHeaderBackground
      • ColumnDivider
      • ActionButtonShadow
    • Added Missing images to DarkZune theme, so now it is much closer to the original one.
    • Added Custom Color Theme button for easier changing back and forth between themes.
For installation instructions, a demo video of the features added, to leave feedback, report bugs, request new feature, and anything else please see this thread: http://forum.darkzune.com/showthread...0814#post10814

or just goto my site:
http://www.mjefferson.net/2008/05/12...er-version-25/

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-11-2008, 12:53 PM

new update 6/9/08

Changes:

* Bugfixes:
  • NEW FIX: Fixed a bug with the Next Button on Hover (thanks to Nathaniel for pointing this one out).
    NEW FIX: Fixed a bug that was causing the Button text to appear distorted when selecting a theme.
    • Fixed it so the MarketplacePageTitle updates when it is changed (This affected the artist title in the album panel).
    • Fixed a bug where if the size of the Zune Window was too small the custom color names were being cut off.
* Changes:
  • NEW CHANGE: The background of the device panel now will be the same as your currently selected background (I forget who pointed this out on the ZuneScene forums). I don’t know why the Zune team decided to make it different in the first place?
    NEW CHANGE: Thanks to Fez from DarkZune I was able to get the rest of the missing images for the DarkZune theme, so now it really does match the original one. I did however make one tweak that was to make the bottom bar all black for this theme.
    NEW CHANGE: Created some images to better suit the Dark Themes
  • Minimize, maximize, restore, close buttons on Hover.
    • Next and previous button when disabled.
    • Back button when enabled.
  • Changed custom color display so that it shows the current set value for the selected option as requested.
    • Provided a brief explanation of what each color does when that color is selected as requested.
    • Added the ability to increase the “Now playing” Font Sizes with options for 8, 10, 12, 14 as requested.
    • Deleted unused colors:
  • VeryLightGray
    • NewWarmBrown
  • Added the following colors upon request:
    • ListItemBackground
    • ListItemHoverBackground
    • ListItemSelectedBackground
    • ListHeaderBackground
    • ColumnDivider
    • ActionButtonShadow
  • Added Missing images to DarkZune theme, so now it is much closer to the original one.
    • Added Custom Color Theme button for easier changing back and forth between themes.

Last edited by Machiventa; 06-11-2008 at 02:18 PM.

Old 06-11-2008, 05:16 PM
Banned

Where is the link for downloading it ?

Old 06-11-2008, 06:51 PM

In the first post, but here's the link: http://www.mjefferson.net/2008/05/12...er-version-25/

Tags
download, hack, zune, zune customizer, zune software