android
Old 05-02-2008, 12:24 AM

Default I have the Mpio V10 (for reviewing purposes)

Just to let you all know, I received the Mpio V10 yesterday, thanks to Jeff from Misticriver, and will be spending some time with it during the next couple of weeks in order to do a review. Unfortunately, my time is a bit constrained due to having been scheduled 14 straight days in a row at work !

But as soon as I'm done, you guys will have the review. Probably doing video to compliment the text as well. Oh, and if anybody has any questions, which I'm able to answer in the review, please ask away, and I promise I'll try and answer them to the best of my abilities.

A few words about it though:

Great sound quality !
Linux friendly ! (didn't come with software, or perhaps it was mistakenly left out)
Lovely GUI (so bright and crisp, and full of great color. )
Touch screen not the most responsive thing around, could be much better.
A few audio glitches during playback, which are seldom, but not seldom enough where I don't remember them occurring. Not sure of the cause yet...
Pretty intuitive navigation, but not fully consistent across the board. (long story)
SDHC card data doesn't integrate with regular browser. (but isn't a huge deal.. One click on the menu button, and you are back at the home screen and then only 3 clicks away from the card.. Two of those clicks are actually a double click on the folder icon and the third for the music folder which I created)

More later. Must sleep.

Doug

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]