android
Old 04-12-2008, 10:07 AM

Default Regret buying P2 recommended on this site

actually i kinda regret using this sites reviews to purchase my stuff. i now have the p2 and sennheiser cx300s (thanks to the cheap/good IEM thread) and i'm unhappy with both of these! gonna sell off the p2 for a 16 gig ipod touch for $289 and return the sennheisers asap.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-12-2008, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kameko View Post
actually i kinda regret using this sites reviews to purchase my stuff. i now have the p2 and sennheiser cx300s (thanks to the cheap/good IEM thread) and i'm unhappy with both of these! gonna sell off the p2 for a 16 gig ipod touch for $289 and return the sennheisers asap.
I dont know why ur unhappy with the p2 but the sennheiser cx300s i can understand as i bought the same ones and they are absolutely horrible...
Even using the biggest size I couldnt get them to fit or stay properly so they were just kinda of sitting in my ears with no bass at all unless i wanted to have my fingers pressing them in my ears at all time and there was some high sound that was simply too high for me using these.
Id recommend getting those smokin' bud skullcandies for $30 before buying sennheiser cx300s.

Old 04-12-2008, 02:33 PM

skull candies are even worse.

whats wrong with the sennheisers: i can set them in my ears just fine (so i get the full bassiness) but the entire midrange seems to be missing! vocals are set so far back that on my p2 i have to set the midrange EQ to near MAX just to get decent output from them. i have no idea why anyone would ever recommend them as good cheap IEM's.

Old 04-12-2008, 08:41 PM

Quote:

whats wrong with the sennheisers: i can set them in my ears just fine (so i get the full bassiness) but the entire midrange seems to be missing! vocals are set so far back that on my p2 i have to set the midrange EQ to near MAX just to get decent output from them. i have no idea why anyone would ever recommend them as good cheap IEM's.
please note the word: CHEAP in cheap IEMS.
if you can find something cheap and good, why not post it?

also, it depends on what you like, maybe senn sound sig isnt what you are looking for.

Old 04-13-2008, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLuSionS View Post
please note the word: CHEAP in cheap IEMS.
if you can find something cheap and good, why not post it?

also, it depends on what you like, maybe senn sound sig isnt what you are looking for.
well i like my sennheiser mx500s just fine.

Old 04-13-2008, 08:51 AM

i got the CX300 and they sound good to me, we all have different ears and different taste

Dvinge

Old 04-14-2008, 03:36 PM

Quote:

Hey! wat's wrong with the skull candy smokin buds

i bought like three pairs for ten dollars each at bestbuy and they are one of the best earphones i've ever used
ya there cheap IEM's but there fine for everyday music listening!

Old 04-14-2008, 04:05 PM

Yea ive done the same as u

I wasnt really saying they were great but they are good compared to the cx300 and the price u can get them at ($10-30). Compared to the $40-60 online and the $75 in stores like walmart for cx300.

Edit:
My opinion u dont have to agree

Old 04-14-2008, 07:24 PM

Do you have any reasons for disliking the p2? maybe its just a defect or something that can be fixed; as a review site I am sure a lot of readers would like to hear your take, not just that you didn't like it.

Old 04-14-2008, 07:46 PM

So you don't like the p2 for no reason thats pretty much what you said... =/

Old 04-14-2008, 07:52 PM

If the original poster would actually state any reasons why he's unhappy with his purchase, there would be something to discuss... But this is just nonsense.

Oh, I just noticed the reason:
Quote:
my brand new spanking 16 gig ipod touch has gapless playback woot! anyone want to buy a 4 gig p2?
Bye, kameko, good luck with your iPod.

Closed Thread