android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zen

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2008, 07:57 PM

Default Problem connecting Zen: Driver gets Error Code 10

Okay, I've searched all the FAQ's and stuff about this and I have a really specific problem, well I think it is. I'll connect my Zen to the computer and it'll charge, great. However my computer will not connect usefully with the computer. It registers, installs drivers and such, but the Zen won't allow me to transfer anything, it just sits there charging.
So I go into Device Manager and find it there under Portable Media Devices: Creative Zen 4gb. Pop that open and it says theres an Error Code 10, The Device cannot start. If I reinstall the drivers, it will work for approximately 1 minute, then it will disconnect and charge. This is really annoying.
The weird thing is it still recognizes the removable disc option in the menus, in fact I've been using as a memory card reader for the past 2 weeks.
Now I would consider myself pretty knowledgeable around computers, or at least comfortable, and it bothers me very badly that I cannot fix this myself. So that is why I'm asking you abi forum, I'm appealing to a higher power here guys! Help me please!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]