android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2008, 04:12 PM

Unhappy Oops -- Reformatted and lost files

I should have asked what the "format" feature in "system" did before I touched it. All files were deleted from my folders.

It's not a problem putting my stuff back on, I just got the player, and hadn't put too much on it yet.

But now I'm missing all the files that came with the player -- the wallpapers are gone from the pictures file, the little fun freebie videos are gone, and who knows what else. There may have been some read me files for datacasts or stuff I lost. I was just beginning to use the player when I did this, so I'm not even sure all that I'm missing.

I upgraded to the latest firmware, but it didn't include this stuff. Called Samsung and they said they had nothing to offer in terms of a download.

So now I appeal to any good-hearted souls out there who recently got their player and still have the intro files. If someone could copy the files to folders of the same name they came from and post them -- or maybe email them to me in an attachment, I'd be most appreciative.

I'm feeling pretty stupid for hitting "format" right now.

thanks
busman

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]