android
Old 01-28-2009, 10:51 AM

64gb flash would be great Lets hope they figure out that crippling players with worthless features doesn't right the sinking ship. A new ZVM based player could do worlds for them, as long as they mind the SQ and either abandon the sd card or make it more usefull. TAKE NOTICE CREATIVE!!! You are losing most of your hardcore fan base daily! There are plenty of threads on ABI with wants and suggestions. Don't ignore our database here, we can be of great help to you pretty much for free.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-28-2009, 10:56 AM
Ultra Senior Member

After all, they have been known to reference us for some of their support.

A 64GB ZVM-Zen combo (the best of both) with "real" x-fi and possibly Zii. That would be very interesting!

Zen FAQ

Old 01-28-2009, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no9 View Post
64gb flash would be great Lets hope they figure out that crippling players with worthless features doesn't right the sinking ship. ... mind the SQ and either abandon the sd card or make it more usefull. TAKE NOTICE CREATIVE!!! You are losing most of your hardcore fan base daily!
Can I get an "Amen!"

Old 01-28-2009, 01:11 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Yeah, we have been saying this for over a year, yet it still seems to fall on deaf ears with Creative.

Zen FAQ

Old 01-28-2009, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
Can I get an "Amen!"
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyRS View Post
Yeah, we have been saying this for over a year, yet it still seems to fall on deaf ears with Creative.
Yeah we drag that one out quite often but they still manage to ignore it everytime. Perhaps over here in the US we don't matter very much so we have been set to ignore mode. One day they shall realize that these threads could be used to save their company. But what do we know?

Old 01-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no9 View Post
Yeah we drag that one out quite often but they still manage to ignore it everytime. Perhaps over here in the US we don't matter very much so we have been set to ignore mode. One day they shall realize that these threads could be used to save their company. But what do we know?
What? .........Just kidding. Maybe one day. Good information is useful regardless of its location or origination!

Zen FAQ

Old 01-29-2009, 01:01 AM

Quote:
After all, they have been known to reference us for some of their support.
First off, Really? Wouldn't surprise me. When I had a problem they told me to do the same stuff abi did, and They just couldn't understand my problem. With abi, I had an answer within the day lol

Quote:
A 64GB ZVM-Zen combo (the best of both) with "real" x-fi and possibly Zii. That would be very interesting!
and pricey...
Or this: A glossary for newbies
-Stuart, Twitter

Old 01-29-2009, 09:23 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by copeys View Post
First off, Really? Wouldn't surprise me. When I had a problem they told me to do the same stuff abi did, and They just couldn't understand my problem.
Yeah they advise people to use third party forums for support all the time now.

Quote:
With abi, I had an answer within the day lol

Quote:
and pricey...
Maybe, maybe not. Creative is know to be one of the better companies to be really competitive with pricing. Even when they released the first 32GB (over a year ago now) player to market. Either way, to pay for a player these days that is exactly what people want without all the added fluff, you bet!

Zen FAQ

Old 01-29-2009, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Maybe, maybe not. Creative is know to be one of the better companies to be really competitive with pricing. Even when they released the first 32GB (over a year ago now) player to market. Either way, to pay for a player these days that is exactly what people want without all the added fluff, you bet!
Well I hope it's cheap in Australia
Or this: A glossary for newbies
-Stuart, Twitter

Old 06-21-2009, 05:58 AM

If Creative made a ZVM2, I would quite happily sell my soul to get it. I'm considering buying a used ZVM 60gb for 90...very tempting but it's enormous, and I've always got the X-Fi...

Old 06-23-2009, 12:16 PM

ZVM2... what could be an improvement over ZVM really? i mean..it'll have to be a very strong reason in order to facilitate the idea of releasing another version...

Old 07-06-2009, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfkt View Post
I nearly fell out of my chair laughing, reading about them being the "best". Dude, even the priciest Creative sound cards are at most "mediocre". They're mere consumer products, sold with a lot of market speech mumbo-jumbo ("Elite", "Extreme", "Pro", ...). They might be nice for gaming, but that's about it.

For serious sound cards better check out RME, M-Audio, Echo, ESI, or other no-nonsense companies that make professional sound cards.

BTW, some more discussions: http://hardware.slashdot.org/hardwar...9/046201.shtml
Heh heh yeah honestly anyone who makes music at home or at a studio with software they PAID FOR will never, ever be doing it with a Creative sound card =D Maybe some kids who downloaded a warez copy of Cubase to look into could be using their Fatal1ty Extreme sound card but that's about it Creative sound card users have mistaken "bass boost" and "3D sound expansion" as professional features to be found on a studio quality sound card...

Old 10-29-2010, 09:16 AM

I hate to admit it but I reckon they will pretty soon consolidate their MP3/PMP division...

Their players just don't make any sense anymore.

Their just rehashed versions of the other...

They are using the same SoC since the "ZEN" for apparently all their players!

X-Fi, X-Fi Style, X-Fi2....just goes to show they no longer care either about the consumer.

Their new line of Sound Card's are also pretty crap...compared to the competition not to mention the bloated drivers.

I have their old Sound Blaster live 24-Bit/Audigy Value though which still works for 6+ years in Win 7 64 bit...

But those were their old products built to last...since the past 4-5 years they have just shot themselves in the foot by the looks of it!

They even won a Lawsuit against Apple & Apple paid them apparently millions 3-4 years ago...

Still they haven't done anything with that money...they have totally lost the plot & need management shake-up or they'll be heading down the road of "VIA"

VIA is pretty much a no-name they are the perfect example of Creative....VIA had a good motherboard business a couple of years ago...now they are nowhere to be seen.

They did the same fiasco like with their Nano processor like Creative did with the ZiiEgg....and as you know both these products never launched.

That's all.