android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zen

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2008, 09:48 PM

Default Creative Zen 2 gb wont turn on or recognize by computer?

Hey, well my bro and I were transferring the new Lydia Cd to ours zens 2 gb and everything went ok for me but my bros zen was frozed up during the transferring so he unplugged the player (while it showed that something was still transfering even though nothing was transfering *it was frozen*). He reseted it with a pin and his zen turned off completely. I know when you reset your zen, it is suppose to like reboot but his zen just totally turned off. Now it wont turn on nor will it recognize on either of our computers (there is also no blue blinking light either). what is going on?? the player wasnt out of battery either.

We tried to reset it numerous time with a pin. we also held the play button while we tried to reset it. we also connected his zen to our computer and tried reseting it at the same time but still nothing. the zen wont turn on, wont recognize, wont charge, basically unresponsive!!

We only had our zens for like 2 months and his all of sudden dies out on him. anyone please help!! kinda bummed cuz I just got the greatest cd in the world and my bro cant even listen to it on his zen!!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]