android
Old 06-05-2008, 01:21 AM

Default RealPlayer no plug in

So I read like 4 reviews that have a real player plug in listed as 20 bucks and I go out and buy a Archos 705, guess what no plug in on the site so I call em up and they say umm yeah we dont have that and dont know if we will, I was mad!
I bought it for screen size and functionality and so far all Its short on the functionality! Anyway so he puts me on hold then comes back and said what I needed to do was get a specific divx that will re-code all the youtube videos I DL's with real player and Ill be set.

My question is anyone do this? Im not the biggest PC guy and once again a reason I bought this player over the others is it supposedly could play dam near anything so anyone have some advice about getting the Realplayer files to my archos.

So last time I tried to just move my files to the Archos this didn't work but this time I just took all the video files and moved them over and it worked heh. So DL them off you tube with real players app and you can play all the files on your Archos thats sweet.

Last edited by Slapshot; 06-05-2008 at 02:24 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]