Hello. I'm going to explain to you how I put cpchan's complied rockbox in my sansa
1. Found the bootloader and downloaded it. Click on it, and pressed I for "installed".
2. It was successful and I clicked enter to get rid of it.
3. Downloaded cpchan's rockbox.zip
4. Extracted all the files and dragged it into my root directory folder of my sansa.
5. Turned on my sansa and this is what I got:
The words were too small to see, and once I turned it on for about 5 seconds it would shut off by itself.
This is what it said:
Rockbox boot loader
Sandisk Sansa e200
Partition 0: 0x0B 1896MB
Partition 1: 0x84 20MB
Can't load rockbox.mi4:
File Not Found
Can't load rockbox.e200:
File not found
I HAVE A SANSA E250R REBURISHED
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19 AM.