android
Old 02-13-2008, 07:37 AM

Default broke my p2, just received CLIP, YEH :)

I have got to say, together with the Atrio M5 the little thing sounds awesome. I so prefer it over the P2.

The thing is even smaller than I imagined. Only downside is that I can no longer use my Sony DR BT50s with it.

Does anyone here have the same, Atrio M5 and Clip combo?, may I ask if you have to turn the volume up almost max to get a good sound?, or perhaps how many clicks before from no volume do you use?

I use around 16+

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-13-2008, 07:56 AM

Congratulations on the Clip! Agreed, the SQ sounds greatÖdonít own the m5ís, either enzo or dfkt should be able to let you know as they have the same combo, Iím sure they sound great with the Clip. I use the XB iemís and can only handle the volume at 1 to 3 ticks, but havenít really looked since the last upgrade adding a greater range, Iíll check tonight.

abi >> | Forum Rules | Glossary | Why Rockbox | FLAC or MP3? | irc

Old 02-13-2008, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seevip View Post
Does anyone here have the same, Atrio M5 and Clip combo?, may I ask if you have to turn the volume up almost max to get a good sound?, or perhaps how many clicks before from no volume do you use?

I use around 16+
With firmware 1.01.20, I listen at volume level 1 at night, in the subway I use between level 15-20.

Atrio + Clip is a great sounding combo indeed... giving most setups costing twice or triple as much a run for the money.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:00 AM

Well max volume 21, is listenable for me. So i guess setting volume to normal i sperfect, max listning to 21, and normaly 16 or so.

It is such a great little thing. Mine looks the same as your pic, except I have Westone complys on my Atrios.

I still havent been able to find the adaptor for my digital camera.

Actually I updated the firmware and I like to listen at 25, it seems i have hearing damage. Prob from working in nightclubs for so long.