Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2008, 03:01 PM
Rockbox Developer
Default kugel.'s theme contest

kugel.'s theme contest

Hello guys,

You know what most of us love about rockbox: Allmost unlimited and creative theme'ability! This is what makes rockbox not only useful, but also pretty. This goes so far, that even some of us specialized on creatiing themes.

I'm going to give you the chance to get your favorite themes in my build! The next 1 or 2 weeks I will leave this thread open for suggestions. I want you to point me to themes you like very much, and you really like to see to be featured in my build.

Of course, you can (but you don't have to) also create your own themes. You don't need to show me an existing theme if you plan to create your own theme for this contest. I'll take any suggestion.

Ok, this will goes as follows. You name up to 2 themes you want me to include in my build. Links to previews are very much appreciated. I'll read your suggestions carefully, and take up to three into my build. Of course, themes voted most have the best chances to get into my build!

Note: This is not only for users of my build. Please, EVERYONE feel free to participate. Create your own theme, or show me an existing one, it doesn't make a difference
Also, if you like the theme to be included with anti-aliased fonts, just leave it is as a comment, and I'll see what I can do.
Required patches shouldn't be an issue. If the theme needs a certain patch which is not in my build, I'll either convert it to viewports or include the patch!

I'd say, go, be creative, give your favorite theme a chance. Everyone will benifit from that!

3...2...1...GOOO!!! Let the most beautiful themes win!

Last edited by kugel; 05-28-2008 at 10:06 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

contest, theme