android
Old 02-08-2008, 08:46 AM

I'm curious to see if it'll compile + run on Mono. Is there any chance you could release the source?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-08-2008, 09:13 AM

Stickman: Need source to run or you just want to try it compile (or look to code)?

Old 02-08-2008, 10:18 AM

I downloaded the latest version and it works. I had to create the language folder , and some other bits.

Here are some suggestions from my personal experience:
I would suggest you organize the folders you've put on box.net as they're really confusing. I'm not a beginner but still i had problems getting the right files.

With the latest version, it asks for a language folder and a settings folder i think. Wouldn't it be more practical and easier if you upload the files on box.net as a zip where it would contain all the needed things, folders, settings, language etc. I don't see a reason we need to create the folder, when all that can be packed in one .zip file. And all we would need is to start the program and voila!

Thanks for this app and i'm hoping for more improvements to come.

Old 02-09-2008, 04:58 AM

Jeton: I´ll try better organize box.net folder. I´ll make 2 folders. First with latest PM and second with everything else (mainly old versions).

I uploaded old version with everything needed (Run version not Install) in .zip folder and in this way I want continue (and try add language files to Install version). Latest version was only .exe file becouse I want to know if I fix problem which you sad and later I figure out that I add that function with checking for languages files in language folder so I wrote that you must create this folder and paste English.txt to this folder. I hope It doesn´t matter.

Old 02-11-2008, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B!B0 View Post
Stickman: Need source to run or you just want to try it compile (or look to code)?
I'd like to try and compile it on Mono. I don't really have time to contribute code at the moment (other projects are taking up my free time right now) but maybe in the future.

Old 03-02-2008, 01:25 PM

I updated information a on box.net is new version. Now I want do big update so It takes more time so next version wouldn´t be soon.