Sansa Clip 01.01.20 firmware revision released (links attached)
From Sansa, at the Sansa Clip forum:
SanDisk just released the 01.01.20 firmware revision for the Sansa Clip. Download links and the release notes are available below.
For AMERICAS - You can download the zip file by clicking on this link.
For EUROPE - You can download the zip file by clicking on this link.
Extract the zip file into a folder on your computer. Once extracted, drag the file to the root directory of your Sansa Clip.
Disconnect the Sansa Clip and let it restart. The firmware update will now begin. Once it finally finishes doing its update, it will boot back up. Once its back to the main menu, head to "Settings" > "System Info", and verify the "Version" is now 01.01.20A.
<HR width="100%" SIZE=2>
Release notes for Sansa Clip Version 1.01.20
1) Fixed device hang at refresh database with certain ID tag Genres
2) Corrected FM Scan step to 200Khz for Americas Players
3) Fixed Device Hang at refresh database after WAV files are renamed and put in FM Folder.
4) Delete invalid MP3 files showing up after transfer from MAC Computers.
5) Put a check next to the selected USB Mode in Settings>USB Mode
1) Add To Go List works using Press and hold (Center Button) in Navigation mode
User can add individual tracks to the Go list on the fly when navigating at the Song level in Albums, Artists, Genres, Playlists, Top Rated, etc.
Additional Press and Hold will remove existing songs from the Go List.
Selecting the Go List itself, user can delete a song using press and hold.
2) Volume range is extended 10 steps (-15 db) at the lowest setting to allow quieter playback of MP3 and FM radio.
3) FM Autoscan Algorithm is enhanced to collect valid stations more accurately.
4) Battery level indication with finer granularity on the LCD.
Last edited by Mikerman; 01-24-2008 at 07:16 PM. Reason: link to SanDisk forum added
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 PM.