android
Old 01-20-2008, 10:41 PM

Default Clicking on 240

Hello I have 2 Sansa m240's, one has firmware # 2.xxx and is my first one. It runs great and have not had a single problem. I liked the m240 so much I bought the docking station to play at home. I decided to get a second m240 for the docking station so I won't forget to take it to work. The second m240 has a firmware # of 4.xxx, it's the lastest upgrade I am a fanatic about updating all my stuff. I had a few minor problems with the second one but nothing really major, I do get this loud clicking sound sometimes when it changes from one track to an other. It's not all the time and not on the same track. I wonder if anyone has this same problem??

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-02-2008, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monel58 View Post
The second m240 has a firmware # of 4.xxx... I do get this loud clicking sound sometimes when it changes from one track to an other. It's not all the time and not on the same track. I wonder if anyone has this same problem??
I've got the same problem on a new m250 with firmware 4.x.x. I returned 2 hoping the problem was mechanical but all three players make the same loud static pop at the end of tracks. When I play the same audio book on my old m240 or on another m250 with firmware 2.x.x the sound is gone. Very annoying.