Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2008, 03:52 PM
Default Anybody not impressed?

I sorry that my first ever post is a negative one, but is anyone not all that impressed with the Sansa Clip?

I was mainly attracted to the appearance, small size, and sound quality that everyone has talked about.

An annoying experience with the initial charging taking forever started me off on the wrong foot. Seeing the display stay on during said charging further annoyed me. My USB wall charger not seeming to charge annoyed me even more. Yes there are a number of features I would like to have, but I haven't let that bother me a whole lot.

The problem I am having is that I am not sure this sounds that special. Am I just too used to the mp3 player I have been using for a long time? I have a Samsung YP-T7 and I think it sounds quite awesome, has features up the USB port and does a lot of things better.

Why did I even buy another mp3 player? The Yepp has acted weird on me a few times lately, (with wav files that are rendered from my music production software) so I used that as an excuse to spend some money.

So like the title asks, is anybody not too impressed? Pay special emphasis to the sound quality? Is is really that good. I'm not saying it sounds bad.

Anyway, thanks for the forthcoming input.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]