android
Old 01-19-2008, 09:40 PM

Default Did I get a used Archos?

I have a feeling I may have bought a used 80GB 605. There is normal content you would expect to already see on the player like a video and photos of vibrant and crazy outdoors stuff... But then there were some pictures of teenagers... Like a bunch of them, just hanging out and laughing and stuff. The pictures were also not full size and there was an Asian chick that I saw in a majority of those pics and I think she's the one who might have owned the 605 before me. To top it all off there is a video of an Asian chick in a house, it's in some other language and the video quality is considerably worse compared to the other colorful outdoors video.

Am I being paranoid or was your Archos like this too when you got it?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-20-2008, 08:03 AM

I dont own an archos, but I can help. You may be right and It was a used DAP. What is the description name for the pictures and videos? I am almost sure that you bought yourself a used Archos. Why would Archos put videos and photos of an Asian chick? This company is French, I dont see the relationship.

Old 01-24-2008, 07:29 PM

where did you get your 605? it definitly sounds like a used one. mine did'nt have it.