android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2008, 02:59 AM

Default D2 Drag and Drop Question...

Hi there everyone. Been going throught these forums for a while and needed a question answered. I really like the D2 for the reasons posted elsewhere in the forum, but had one main question. I am in the Army, and spend a lot of time away from home (currently in Iraq.) Frankly, being tethered to itunes sucks. I have a 3d Party App on my ipod that allows me to add and remove music and videos, as well as manage my music and vids. But I want something that is truly drag and drop though, since I don't have a laptop and sometimes use the computers of friends. So, my question is:

Can you drag and drop files to a D2 without using any included software? Also, does this work with videos as well? Pretty much, if I have a video in a format supported by the D2 on a pc, can I drop that video using windows exporer in a folder on the D2, disconnect it, turn it on and the vid will play?

If not, any recommendations for a flash player that does? I really want something that can add and play videos through the aboved mentioned transfer process. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

VR
Manny

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]