ATTN: BEFORE LOOKING AT THE IMAGE:
The image is in this format, if you don't look at this first it'll look all wrong:
The orthographic sketch (not scaled):
GIMP MOCKUPS (to scale):
Shot 1 (Shows screen in widescreen format, side surface (slider interface) and the top (power, hold & mic)):
Shot 2 (Shows screen, other side surface (Vol. buttons, Play/Pause etc.) and bottom (headphone/line in + Usb connector)):
Shot 3 (Shows the back surface (with the removable panel for sd card insertion and battery replacement) and the bottom surface):
The player's features include:
- 16:9 screen (100 x 56.25mm).
- Tactile scroller.
- Dedicated: Volume Up/Down, Play/Pause, Stop, Select, Menu, Power On/Off and Hold switches/buttons.
- An "Add To Playlist" button, allowing users to add songs to the "Now Playing" playlist (next or at the end of the current list) or any other playlist.
- A "Rotate" button, for videos and pictures. I added this because I hate viewing pictures on iTouch etc. where a picture is sideways due to the camera's position at the time of capture, and when the user tries to look at it the right way around, (by turning the player), the picture flips, still infuriatingly the wrong direction.
It also functions to switch between Artist, Album, Playlist etc. nodes while browsing music.
- SD Card support.
- User replaceable rechargeable battery.
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wifi for wireless synching and headphones.
- Built-in Mic (I forgot to label it, it's beside the hold switch on the pic).
- Line in via the headphone jack for recording.
- Drag 'n' Drop compatible and/or optional software (WinAmp, MediaMonkey etc) support via a free, downloadable addon from manufacturers site.
- Built in EQ with user customisable EQ settings.
- Initially supports MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, OGG, MPEG, AVI, DIVX, however other codecs can simply be added by placing them in a \Player\Settings\Codecs\ Folder.
- Gapless Playback.
- During audio playback, screen shuts off when Hold is enabled (playback is continued) to save battery (Option to disable).
Well I hope you like it.
(With a 'y' on purpose "fur teh 1337ness!!!")