android
Old 12-27-2007, 06:48 AM

Default Bookmarks

Hi,

As I understand it, there is a "bookmarks disappear when connecting to a pc"-issue with the D2. Has this been resolved with the latest firmware-updates? I'm also curious to know how many bookmarks I can set with the D2.

Thanks in advance,
Jannik

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-27-2007, 08:02 AM
Ultra Senior Member

I don't know about that bug, but there's no limit on the bookmark quantity, as far as I know (Creative players, on the other hand, tipically have a limit of 10 bookmark slots). The bookmarks on D2 will also keep the playlist, which is a bonus, IMO.

Old 12-29-2007, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almoxil View Post
I don't know about that bug, but there's no limit on the bookmark quantity, as far as I know (Creative players, on the other hand, tipically have a limit of 10 bookmark slots). The bookmarks on D2 will also keep the playlist, which is a bonus, IMO.
Thank you!

Old 05-10-2008, 06:17 PM

In the list of bookmarks, do the bookmarks include the timestamp, or just the file name for the file that's bookmarked? I ask because when there are several bookmarks for a file (as on my Samsung YP-T8), it's necessary to know which one is the most recent. Obviously.

Old 05-23-2008, 11:29 AM

Just the file name. But the most recent one is the one closest to the bottom of the bookmark list. When you open the list, you can scroll "up" to get to the bottom of the list. I regularly go through and clear out the old bookmarks while I'm adding new ones.

hth -- Barbara