android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2007, 06:55 PM

Default P2 Video Converting Guide (No SMS Needed)

Ok I have saw alot of threads about video converters and trying to get such and such, plus the SMS really sucks to work so I thought I would just provide a nice little guide for all to follow I find it to work very well. First you need to download BADAK.

http://eng.kipple.pe.kr/doc/badak/ (you dont need the presets on that site)

Next you need to grab the P2 presets presets.zip

After BADAK is installed open up the directory you installed it in. The standard is C:\BADAK. Next extract the P2 Presets to C:\BADAK\presets.

Now run BADAK and open up your P2 Preset and start converting!

Also after converting you need to open up the directory your video saved under and rename the extension from .avi to .svi
If you cant rename the ext. then simply open up My Computer > Tools > Folder Options > View > "Hide extensions for known file types" should be unchecked.

Tips: I did find out that using 2pass does give you better quality, so far I have not seen any ghost images.
Also if you are using GOM Encoder be prepared the full version is not out yet (that I saw) so you get a nasty watermark in the middle of the screen. If you need a link for GOM Ill be sure to find one.

I give credit to http://yjzone.net/showthread.php?t=1682 if you need any help try there. I got most my info from there, I just revised it and thought I would do BADAK cause no one likes a nasty little watermark. :P

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]