android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2007, 11:31 AM

Thumb Up Decided on the T400 series

I was looking at MP3 players for my gf and i for this Christmas and ended up purchasing a bunch of them to compare. (best buy and circuit city hate me) I carefully listened to the Sansa 260R, Sansa View, Sansa Click, and 8GB Zen and was not that impressed. The zen and click were very very close, probably the click was better in quality. I had almost decided on the Zen except it is too quiet, the interface is a little weird, and its expensive.

I happened to have a Amazon gift card for $100 which made it easier to take the plunge on a T400... so for 4 dollars i got it gift warped and delivered. Sound quality is exceptional, its noticeable via normal crappy headphones but especially noticeable when hooked up to my main system. A lot of reviews on the web complained some about the windows interface, but this is the first player i have picked up with almost no learning curve. I have hit a wrong button twice. The lack of a user adjustable EQ is a non issue b/c it is so damn balanced and good as is. I am very happy with it aside from the 4GB, but I change out my music weekly via rhapsody anyways so its not too big of an issue.

I have to agree with EnzoTen, "you should really just buy one".

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]