android
Old 12-08-2007, 10:33 AM

Default MobiBlu T10 4GB mp3 player & FM Radio

Amsterdam, Europe

I'm not sure if it's already available in the US, but are there folks who also have some experience with the t10?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Zune Moderator

Do you mean the Samsung T10?

Old 12-10-2007, 05:27 AM

Default Mobiblu t10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo View Post
Amsterdam, Europe

I'm not sure if it's already available in the US, but are there folks who also have some experience with the t10?
I have... i have 1 negative thing about it and that is that my movies that are larger than 15 minutes the sound not synchronous with the movie.. So the sounds is 2 min faster than the movie..

Anyone knows where iam talking about??

Old 12-10-2007, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kofra View Post
I have... i have 1 negative thing about it and that is that my movies that are larger than 15 minutes the sound not synchronous with the movie.. So the sounds is 2 min faster than the movie..

Anyone knows where iam talking about??
Hi Kofra,

I've got the T10 too, but can't convert movies with the supplied software, they don't work on my T10. Can you explain me how you did it? And what original extensions did you use? AVI, MPEG4?

Gambo, I recommend you to buy another one, this touchscreen is @#$% and the player doesn't respond very well. The radio is crap (well here in Holland it is, only receives 2 stations where my Samsung phone does 18). The musicplayer doesn't work very well either.

Old 12-20-2007, 03:34 PM

about that movie/sound problem, happened to me as well..

Since I've updated my nokia n95 with the latest firmware, I didn't look after my T10 at all.. Too bad, at first sight I was quite suprised by this product.

But for now I think in the future I will leave mobiblu as it is..

Old 09-05-2008, 07:54 AM

don't buy this player - i had it for 2 weeks and it was horrible... it's highly unusable, only thing that worked fine was video playback - when i managed to solve out of sync problem with different conventer...

it's plagued with problems, slow, freezes too much and cannot play mp3 files, has problems with miniSD slot (hardware problem imho) and firmware is very unintuitive...

i returned it and now i am waiting for proper player - Creative Zen :-)

edit: for those who has out of sync problems on t10 use viDrop conventer... it works flawlessly...