android
Old 12-02-2007, 12:09 PM

Default NEW Xov Games

Hi

I was wondering if there are any more .xov games available for the y8. The one i have so far are chicken, pipedreamplus, hextris, ailosfighter, mpp, dart, dice, randomball, jetski, and hurdles. I heard there were others like gaza and hellfire and uboat. They were mentioned before on this fourm but no one replied. Is it because they dont exist. Has anyone found any others.

Also i was looking at the t9 fourm and notices that they had over 60 games. Can they be converted into xov. Has anyone tried. Please let me know. I would love to have some of the games the t9 does.

Thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-10-2007, 10:47 AM

i found chicken,ailos and hextris in these links:

1-http://tong.i-station.co.kr/board.html?tn=8&idx=51
2-http://tong.i-station.co.kr/board.html?tn=8&idx=50

Old 12-10-2007, 05:10 PM

Default New Games

Hi

I already have the games you posted. Is there any new ones that have recently come out or that someone has found? I would love to be able to play some new games for a change

Thanks

Old 04-17-2008, 12:13 AM

Default could you please transfer me the games you have

Could you transfer me the games you have so I could play them too. onepentecostal*********** or give me the url so I can download them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohan_d1 View Post
Hi

I was wondering if there are any more .xov games available for the y8. The one i have so far are chicken, pipedreamplus, hextris, ailosfighter, mpp, dart, dice, randomball, jetski, and hurdles. I heard there were others like gaza and hellfire and uboat. They were mentioned before on this fourm but no one replied. Is it because they dont exist. Has anyone found any others.

Also i was looking at the t9 fourm and notices that they had over 60 games. Can they be converted into xov. Has anyone tried. Please let me know. I would love to have some of the games the t9 does.

Thanks.