android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2006, 03:06 AM

Default Play order and playlists?

Hi there. We just gave our son a 2 gig Mobiblu cube for his birthday. Before we go back to the store to exchange it for a 1 gig ipod nano, I'd like to get some input from some other users of non-Apple players?

All my kids seem to want out of an MP3 player is to be able to load a bunch of songs and have them play back in the order that THEY want them to!

In this thread, plan303e wrote:

Quote:
Some people clamored for alphabetical sorting, others didn't. I'm used to play songs in the order I want it, unless I feel like Random, so WMP, playlists, and ReNamer didn't make this a lasting issue. Still wondering if there was an easier way, but that's ok for now.
Can you elaborate on how to get the songs to *NOT* be re-ordered alphabetically and sorted into folders, but rather presented in a single playlist, in the order that they want them?

My son's trying to sync a playlist from WMP of about 180 songs by more than 50 different artists, and many of the songs by each artist are not showing up in their folders. He may also be hitting the 50 folder limit I've read about.

I think they've been a little spoiled by how the i-Tunes program's playlist feature works on my other son's shuffle. How do we salvage this?

Thanks!

Mike D.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]