android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Default HOW TO: low level format a T9

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Alright, with some trying I figured out the code for a low level format on a T9, afterwards the player DOES show up in my computer just add the 2 firmware files, download here you WILL need them, with the T9 off, hold down the play, and the record buttons, you will see a screen that says low level format USB mode, press left+left, right+right, up, center, down, that will format the ENTIRE player including erasing the firmware. This is when you reset it by holding down menu+rec, plug it into the computer, it will show as a removable drive labeled YP-T9 add the firmware files here. Then 2 more steps left, unplug it after copying the firmware files, then press REC+menu at the same time to reset it, you will be greeted with a message that says, upgrading firmware, please wait. then it will boot into a Korean menu. go to settings, by using the icons, it will show language next to the funny charecters. select it and then select english.

Your T9s firmware is no longer corrupt and you can reload tunes

WARNING: I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILTY FOR BROKEN PLAYERS USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7.0
Motorola Droid razr m

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]