android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2007, 11:15 PM

Default After one day with my 2gb clip.....

I have to say i love it. I've been wanting a smaller flash player to use as a sub for my creative ZVM. Mainly for the gym, carry from class to class ect... Since I'm still very happy with my ZVM I first went with a Zen Stone w/o the screen. I liked it but there were still times when I really missed having that screen. I ended up giving my stone to my girlfriend when she moved out to LA. So was going to go with a Zen Stone Plus, until I saw the Clip. Anyway I went to Best Buy and saw they had a small amount in stock. First of all The finish is cool but it looks a little rough around the part lines. Its almost like a car paint. The screen is nice and you can read it pretty well in sunlight. The sound is good but honestly it wasn't that incredible. i really didn't notice much of a difference between this and my ZVM. I'm not complaining mind you I just wasn't floored or anything. The headphones are actually pretty nice other than the little foam covers you have to stick on. i've never really liked these. They work for about a week until the foam rips or falls off. I noticed that the volume was a little lacking with some of the EQ settings. The Rock setting seemed extra quiet. You may want to think about getting some headphones with a volume control. I was a little distressed because I couldn't figure out if the player had an actual shuffle setting. When you his all songs it plays all the tracks in ABC order. But after messing around with the menus I finally found it. The menus are a little odd but i'm starting to get the hang of things. I'm so much happier now. All in all I'm pretty happy so far.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]