Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2007, 01:20 PM
Default Some F2/U3 questions

Well I'm considering getting an F2, and I had some questions:
1) This is a more of a general many albums can you store on 4GB? According to my calculations, an average CD ripped at 320kbps has about 100MB, correct me if I'm wrong..that means -/+ 40 albums on the player..of course I don't expect to get exactly 40, but does this sound reasonable?
2) I'm comparing the F2 to the U3 and couldn't find any differences (4GB versions), they even go for the same price here..I'm guessing there isn't much of a difference in sound quality between the two, so it's basically what seems more comfortable..I like the F2 for it having only buttons instead if a joy stick - more durable - but I've read some people complain about the on/off switch faulting..any comments on that one?
Then again, I've had an Iriver IFP-799 for 2-3 years now (it has a joystick), and it works like new..
3) Is it possible to transfer files FROM the player to the PC? I iRiver doesn't allow that..

That's all for now..thanks in advance.

Last edited by Almoxil; 09-16-2007 at 06:36 PM. Reason: member wrote "may" instead of "many" in the first item of the list

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]