android
Old 06-08-2008, 10:02 PM

Exclamation Problem with 1.9 beta after pc reformat *FIXED*

I have the beta 1.9 firmware on my NS-DV player. I reformatted my pc and tried to hook it back up, when I try to sync with WMP I get the message "cannot change sync options at this time" I tried putting it in usb mode and I tried to format the internal memory but it's not working. I can't use the downgrader because it doesn't work with this new software. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

*UPDATE:*

Okay, I kept looking for an answer after making my post and in my google search I came across a downgrader that worked with the 1.9 beta called the 1.05 downgrader on the insignia website. So I downgraded back to 1.05. Followed by erasing and reinstalling WMP because it had the old insignia profile on it. Then I plugged in the Insignia and it setup sync with WMP with the 1.05 on the Insignia like a charm and I even have my Insignia icon back. Following this I put back on 1.9 and everything runs fine now. So, if anyone here has a problem with the 1.9 firmware after reformatting your computer, this is what worked for me.

Last edited by MusicQueen; 06-09-2008 at 07:35 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]