android
Old 07-23-2007, 02:22 PM

Default New D2 - questions

Got my new Red D2 today. I'm loving it. But, I do have some questions:

How do I add flash programs? Do I just add the files to the flash folder?

How do I add wallpapers/themes? Anyone know of a Fish/Aquarium theme?

I'll add more questions as I think of them.

P.S. I can't seem to get activated over at the Iaudiophile forums. Been trying for the past week. If anyone is a member can you please let them know I'm trying to get activated, username: fishcube. thx

SK

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-23-2007, 02:28 PM
Visiting troll from Pocketables

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishcube View Post
Got my new Red D2 today. I'm loving it. But, I do have some questions:

How do I add flash programs? Do I just add the files to the flash folder?

How do I add wallpapers/themes? Anyone know of a Fish/Aquarium theme?

I'll add more questions as I think of them.

P.S. I can't seem to get activated over at the Iaudiophile forums. Been trying for the past week. If anyone is a member can you please let them know I'm trying to get activated, username: fishcube. thx

SK
For flash, yes, if you have flash capable fw, just put them in the flash folder or anywhere really.

wallpaper is selected by entering picture viewing mode, and then theres a wallpeper button while viwing thumbnails

theme installation is described in the tfinished themes topic on iaudiophile

as for registering there, ill go prod someone about it

Old 07-23-2007, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishcube View Post
The reply mail for activation most likely landed in your spam folder. Look there.

Old 07-23-2007, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfkt View Post
The reply mail for activation most likely landed in your spam folder. Look there.
I got the activation email, but when I clicked on link the page said "We could not activate your account because this web address is not valid.", and I cut/copied link and still got same message. And when I click on send new activation code, it says wrong username/password ?? I tried typing in activation code seperately and it still won't accept it.

I've sent several emails and havn't gotten any response.

SK

Old 07-24-2007, 08:41 AM

some more questions...

1. I have song files that I have from Itunes, that I converted to mp3. But, when added with MediaMonkey, they only show up as track 1,2,3 etc. Is there a way to change this? But, my regular songs that I had gotten from CD and transfered from itunes show up just fine. It's just the ones I've bought. I did find the option to show filenames, but under Music list, they only show up as Track 1,2,3 etc.

2. I can't seem to stop the radio from playing, unless I completely shut the player down, or go to a program that doesn't allow radio to play. How do I turn radio off?

3. I noticed after updating to 2.50 firmware that I can't delete files anymore on the player?

4. When I convert videos using JetAudio it automatically moves it to my player, but puts them into the Movies folder, and then they don't show up on my player under videos. I ended up moving them by hand.

5. Alot of times when I'm playing a song, and I then select browser/music list. I select another song, but it still plays the original one, even if I pause the first song. is this a bug?

6. Is there a way to stop the videos from playing one after another? Just play one and stop? I can't seem to find a setting for it. What does All Boundary mean?

7. For Recording, I can't seem to delete the file recorded, and then start another? Just keeps recording on the same file...

8. Under Display settings, what is playtime for? What are Skip length/Scan speed, resume? Load default?

SK

Old 08-31-2007, 11:57 AM

1. Don't know as I don't use MediaMonkey

2. Go into Music, Videos, etc. That's the only way, AFAIK. Sorry.

3. Yup. Pretty annoying. 2.50b has the same problem. Pray 2.51b/2.51 won't.

4. Don't know as I don't use JetAudio.

5. Yes.

6. Possibly. All Boundary means repeat and shuffle are applied to all songs and all folders.

7. Don't know. FM recording works fine for me on 2.50b.

Playtime: On the now playing screen, should it display the time since the song has started (elapsed time) or the time left until it finishes (the remaining time).

Skip length: the amount you should skip when you press FF or RW. If it's set to track, you'll skip to the next track when you skip ahead. If it's set to 10 seconds, you'll skip ahead t 10 seconds. I'd say just leave it on track.

Scan speed: The amount you FF and RW in a song.

Resume: Lets you turn off the player and resume from where you were when you turn the player back on.

Load default: Don't know.

SK?