android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2007, 04:22 PM

Question Creative Zen Sleek Photo Hung!

I own a 20 GB Creative Zen Sleek Photo that I recently purchased at Wal-Mart about a year and half ago. I had some troubles with it in the past, with the hard drive locking up. It worked itself out. Well, this morning when I was at work, I was listening to my music, and when I got off from work, I turned it back on to listen to in my car and next thing I know the screen doesn't show. I said "OK, I will go home and reset it." I go home, and use a toothpick to reset it, and it resets. All of a sudden I didn't see the "Creative" splash screens or anything. The tactile button lights were on, the power light was on, but the screen wasn't. Also, when I scrolled, I could hear the clicker. So, I kept resetting it, and I would sometimes see the "Creative" splash screens, but then nothing more. If there is anything I could do, please help. (By the way, I held the Zen to my ear, and could hear the hard drive spinning.) Thanks!

P.S.: I looked on eBay for a Microsoft Zune, and purchased one, so if no one can fix this, it's not a big issue.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]