android
Old 08-16-2007, 10:36 PM

by the way, i kno u got it working and all but in mozilla which i use all the time save link as is the same as save target as just differently worded. save target as-IE save link as-mozilla firefox.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-17-2007, 05:21 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkylover053 View Post
Edit: I used vixy.net and it worked... now I have a video file that works on my PC with "Real One Player"... Do I put that file in my T9? or is there another step? It's .AVI as of right now.
The T9 will only play files which have been converted in Samsung Media Studio first, so do this to the AVI file and before transferring it to the T9.

Old 08-19-2007, 03:49 PM

I use Windows Media Player 10 to sync my device. It allowed me to sync the video but it's not showing up on the player. What happened?

Old 08-19-2007, 05:03 PM

it doesn´t show up because it isn´t a .swf file. you need to sync it with sms

Old 08-29-2007, 11:05 AM

After i convert a video to avi and post on to the sms and try to convert it to t9 format ut says the video codec for the video does not exist. what do i have to do to make the conversion work?

Old 08-30-2007, 02:30 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yappledapple View Post
After i convert a video to avi and post on to the sms and try to convert it to t9 format ut says the video codec for the video does not exist. what do i have to do to make the conversion work?
Your computer either lacks the correct codecs to convert the file (in which case download the K-lite codec pack, here), or SMS simply cannot convert the video file in which case you will need to use another software to convert the video into a format it will accept.

Old 08-30-2007, 02:47 PM

Talking

Thank You Sooooooooo Much! ^_^

Old 08-30-2007, 06:34 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yappledapple View Post
Thank You Sooooooooo Much! ^_^
No problem , does that mean you got it working with the codec pack, or is SMS still making life hard for you?

Old 08-30-2007, 06:45 PM

yeah its working PERFECTLY with the codec pack and once again thx

Old 09-09-2007, 12:11 PM

My problem with vixy is that it only converts a few seconds of a vid for me. Are there any solutions.

Old 09-16-2007, 03:56 PM

Could somebody please download the gwar music video "WAR PARTY" from dailymotion and the clip of gwar on jerry springer from youtube. I really can't seem to get anything to work for me my email address iscobracjason***********. I just need the file so i can run it through media studio.

Old 09-16-2007, 10:57 PM
Ultra Senior Member

cobracjason, did you try using online FLV converters like vixy.net and http://www.convertdirect.com?

Old 09-26-2007, 08:18 PM

Default converter

i tried using the converter on a megavideo stream and gives me errors - does anyone have a convert that works with megavideo? http://www.megavideo.com streaming files

Old 10-14-2007, 08:10 AM

Here is something when you want to rip DVD's. People told people in the forum that you should use "DVD Decrypter" for thet ( http://www.mrbass.org/dvdrip/ ) but i tried it out and i was kind of disappointed with this program because the quality of the different chapters from the DVD varied a lot. I mean with that that the picture was at some chapters good and at some was it "pixly" and the sound was sometimes really quiet.
Afterwards i tried "DVD Shrink" ( http://www.softpedia.com/get/CD-DVD-...D-Shrink.shtml ). This prgram is a lot better because it is up-to-date and you have more settings for ripping the DVD.
When you have ripped the DVD then you can use the program "Super" ( http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html (scroll down to the mirrors) and then you can decode the DVD files to .AVI or whatever you want for a file type.
Afterwards you just use SMS to convert the .AVI files to .SVI to put the video on the t9.

Old 10-14-2007, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehcucumber View Post
Hi, I found this thread by trying to google my problems with SMS.I would like to share my experiences and perhaps someone know a solution.

I seem to have the same problems as linuxglobal. Total freeze and/or the "The instruction at "0x01ed5065" referenced memory at "0x01ff4ba0". The memory could not be "read" Click OK to terminate the program."-error when trying to convert video.

Here's a list:
-Unable to convert videofiles larger than ~50 mb. The progress bar stays at 0% for hours and when I'm canceling the convertion the whole thing freezes. Not really very important to fix because videos can be split into several files by a few mouseclicks.
-Problem with avi-files with Xvid/Divx-codec. I'm able to import them to SMS and also play them in the videoplayer, that works fine. But SMS recognizes them as videofiles being like 2 seconds long. I'm able to convert them to svi and transfer them, but T9 also think they are 2s. I guess the T9 doesn't support these codecs, which I can understand. (edit: uh, perhaps they are supported, it's just that I cant get it to work. Anyway, getting this to work would be the best for me because xvid compresses the files well and SMS seem to getting along with avi.
-This "memory could not me read"-error contantly pops up during convertion, making the convertion to temporary pause, until I press the OK-button.
-Extremly slow convertion. 12MB/4min of MP4 just took me 60 mins to convert. Though, wmv/avi doesn't normally take this long. MPEG (1-4) seem to be SMS's worst enemy.

Anyone else having the same problems, or anyone know a solution? Lemme know

edit: also forgot to say that my T9 fw is 1.68 and my SMS version is 5.1.5.3
I find this very odd that you had these problems, as I ripped DVD's a while back (using the same method as above, go figure), and I converted it all into one large file with DivX codec. I'm not saying that you're wrong or anything but I do find it very strange that you had these problems and I didn't.

However, I suppose I should mention that it converted the videos just fine, however they were upside down. Go figure.

Old 11-11-2007, 05:44 PM

Sorry to interrupt but I did ever step in the guide but instead of RIVA I used Vixy to convert my .flv files to .avi. And it all went well until I turned on my T9 and tried to play my video I keep getting the message "This File is an Unsupported File" when it clearly shows its a .svi file. So I don't know what I'm doing wrong.Please help.

Old 11-12-2007, 12:33 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Is it possible that you converted the AVI to SVI using Samsung Media Studio when the T9 was not connected and did not select 'YP-T9' before converting the video? If the SVI has been optimised for playback on another model, it may not work on the T9. If not, is this problem a one-off or has it happened more than once with the same video file?

And welcome to abi>> BlinkingI.

Old 11-12-2007, 01:03 AM

Quote:
I find this very odd that you had these problems, as I ripped DVD's a while back (using the same method as above, go figure), and I converted it all into one large file with DivX codec. I'm not saying that you're wrong or anything but I do find it very strange that you had these problems and I didn't.
okay i guess i found the problem. when i converted the .vob files with super into .avi with the DivX-codec then some of the files have a really low sound level. but when i converted the files into mpeg II then everything worked fine!
i don´t know but maybe it is a little bug of "super" that it has that.

Old 01-28-2008, 07:25 AM

WHY WONT THE T9 software work on vista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-07-2008, 03:31 PM

Hello,

what would be easiest way to convert a DVD into a SVI Format.
I want to watch some TV series on my Samsung Yp-T9