android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2007, 03:43 PM

Lightbulb Freedom Driver: Vibrating Speaker

Hello everybody!

I am going to release this product in the USA and wanted to gauge interest, by asking the experts... you music lovers! First of all, it is entirely different from any speaker on the market today. It virtually turns any flat surface into a speaker. It contains a built in vibrating sound transducer which makes contact on a flat surface to produce sound waves from deep bass and high treble. Its dimensions are compact at approximately 2''W x 2'' H yet it produces large volume and sound quality of larger speakers. The sound quality is truly amazing for such new technology and small dimensions.

Prices are not yet determined but expect it to be near $120. This includes a remote (which allows the user to adjust the bass, treble and volume), speaker, AC plug (110-240V), and a 2.5mm/3.5mm connection cable from the sound source to the speaker.

We are wrapping up composing the user manual and package design and plan to release this product within the next few months and a website that we will open right after release.

Questions? Comments? Shoot them here! If you need more pictures I can provide them! I will be taking more professional pictures this following week and perhaps post a video on youtube.com to demonstrate the technology.

Is there anyone interested in this product? Please provide some feedback!!

Thanks!!!

Last edited by FDriver; 06-11-2007 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Fixed side-scrolling issue

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]