android
Old 07-29-2006, 06:17 PM

Question walmart pricing

hi! umm im thinkin about buying one of these but i am extremely broke and i can't spend much more than $50 dollars. the walmart website has them listed at about $50 dollars, but i'm a little confused because all other sites with the product have it at around $89 or $100 dollars. why is the walmart the only one with this price? is it right or am i missing something really obvious..
also does it support mp3s from sites like limewire and morpheus? whats a dmr...
http://www.walmart.com/search/browse...500.4293868038

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-30-2006, 10:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseyshay
hi! umm im thinkin about buying one of these but i am extremely broke and i can't spend much more than $50 dollars. the walmart website has them listed at about $50 dollars, but i'm a little confused because all other sites with the product have it at around $89 or $100 dollars. why is the walmart the only one with this price? is it right or am i missing something really obvious..
also does it support mp3s from sites like limewire and morpheus? whats a dmr...
http://www.walmart.com/search/browse...500.4293868038
wal-mart's prices are so low because they can afford to be -- most of their clothing and other cheaper items are made by wage slaves and/or children in sweatshops in Asia, passing the savings on to you, the American consumer! if you're like me (broke), this is great! save yourself some shipping & handling fees and pick one up there. limewire and morpheus are great, and if anyone tells you different, they're probably a) an RIAA affiliate, b) a pussy, or c) some combination thereof. as long as the song files you download are actual mp3 files and not some new form of virus that will devour the Internet, make your computer explode, and transfer your childrens' trust funds to some shady Nigerian off-shore bank account, (and if the files are tagged correctly!).... you shouldn't have a problem with the file compatibility.

cheers! and remember... *DRM* (digital rights management) is a BAD THING. REPEAT THIS TO YOURSELF. anyone who tells you different can talk to me about it, and i will not hesitate to insult them in such a manner that they will think twice about questioning someone of such ultimate intelligence. good luck with your purchase!

Old 07-30-2006, 05:49 PM

thanks alot im much less confuzzled now ^^
can't wait to get it

Old 08-23-2006, 02:32 AM

Default WalMart OnLine rt now...

WalMart is having an online sale rt now. the 1GB can be found as cheap as $48 for blue and the rest of the 1"Gig-ers" go for #58.
The 2Gigger is currently $117 !!! Online ONLY... My roomate killed mine! Ya know Ill never see a dime or replacement unless I make a big deal about it. Ya know, the "..uhhhh..It worked for me..." BS... I want the 2Giger so bad! they work so good! Love the mobiBLU

1GB mobiBLU for $48 LINK

2GB mobiBLU for $117 LINK

Old 04-09-2007, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakL View Post
WalMart is having an online sale rt now. the 1GB can be found as cheap as $48 for blue and the rest of the 1"Gig-ers" go for #58.
The 2Gigger is currently $117 !!! Online ONLY... My roomate killed mine! Ya know Ill never see a dime or replacement unless I make a big deal about it. Ya know, the "..uhhhh..It worked for me..." BS... I want the 2Giger so bad! they work so good! Love the mobiBLU

1GB mobiBLU for $48 LINK

2GB mobiBLU for $117 LINK
Thank you so much for providing this.

Old 08-15-2007, 08:05 AM

Default Could be a firesale -

Amazon also has dropped prices way low - but see other post "WARNING" - the mobiblu america website (8/14) is down, emails aren't being answered, phones are all "mailbox full" and people are reporting warranty/RMA units are not being returned.

Old 08-22-2007, 04:39 PM

MobibluAmerica.com certainly does appear to have gone MIA. I just returned a horrific Cube2 in exchange for a 1500i 2gb. First day I had the Cube2, charged it up, put ONE song on it to test and it started fine but then all of a sudden said "Bye" and never came back up. CRAP! My old 1500i 1gb went through over 700 chargings and 700 days at the gym being sweat on, dropped, banged around against machines & weights, worked like a champ constantly until the battery gave up the ghost and wouldn't hold a charge. It lasted almost 2 years to the day, I bought it originally in August 2005 from Walmart.com.

Either Mobiblu is done marketing directly into the US and will do it via sales partners or rebranding or they've so badly screwed themselves with customers here they're running & hiding.