android
Old 08-12-2008, 11:56 PM

Default Some Questions on the D2

Hello all, got some somewhat noobish questions to ask. Please bear with me.

1.) Exactly how does the shuffle system work? Can't find any exact answers, though I may not be searching hard enough. Can I shuffle from different folders? How does the shuffle all feature work, does it just randomly pick from all the music files? Can I shuffle from a folder, and have songs from all the folders in that folder play effectively? I also hear that there is problem with shuffle all of repeating songs, probably caused by it playing songs you listen to more more often, can I turn off that feature from the shuffle(A play more listened to thing). I am assuming it picks it on the fly, it doesn't set up a list of the songs, then play them(Like say, the ipod).

2.) How does the playlist thing work? I hear its rather bad, can I get the same use of it from just having separate folders(Though, this increases the likelyhood of shuffle replaying them, I assume) in place of playlists?

3.) Is it worth waiting for news of the D3, or should I go ahead and get a D2? I hear its getting smaller, will this lessen screen size/battery life in any major way? Should I just go ahead and buy a D2, or wait for a D3?

4.) If possible, can I get some recommended head phones to go with it? Just broke mine, so I need to get a new one. Do certain headphones use the FM radio differently(I intend to use that, so yea. That is used via the headphones correct?)

Thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-13-2008, 10:40 AM

HotSoup, I believe every topic you mention has been extensively covered in this forum. Try to search around with your queries and you will find most of the answers, then you can ask more specific things. Your questions require a lot of description that, as I said, is already written in many threads. So, as any new member, you are expected to catch up with what is already written here...

And for earphones, I can definitively recommend mine... see my sig.

Old 08-13-2008, 11:19 AM
Ultra Senior Member

petsin is right - most questions are covered in the D2 threads. If you have any specific questions later on then we'll be more than happy to help ya' out.

Old 08-22-2008, 04:45 PM

Guys,I was triing to delete the song while listening to music and when I did all my library lost any tags!(( now it is all unknown...What that???And also,if I drag and drop a folder with diffrent bands,why it does not play the songs in the line,like on computer...I mean it jumps from one band to another,thour they alltogetehr according to bend but in one folder...And the shuffle option is off... (( Any ideas???