android
Old 04-09-2007, 07:37 AM

Question Clix Durability

Sorry if this has been asked before

I'm interested in buying a Clix however I was wondering how durable it is? I used to own a Creative Zen Micro but it seems like every couple of months it would get the same hardrive problem. I don't think I was being all that rough with it. I listened to it on the bus, put it in my purse untill I get into school and than I would put it on its own shelf in my locker in its case. Yeah that's right it got its own shelf in my locker and it still broke. So after the fifth one broke I've decided to give up with Creative and maybe buy a Clix. Do you think a Clix will brake?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 04-09-2007, 08:32 AM

The clix is a very sturdy player that should last a lot longer then your Zen Micro did. It's very solidly built. The only way I see it breaking is from a fall that would break pretty much anything.

My Deviant Art page - they make great wallpapers

Old 04-10-2007, 01:59 AM

Thumbs up Go for the Clix 2

Hi hpnerd5692, You seem to handle your things as carefully as I do. No problems at all with the Clix (1st generation), if you take the Clix 2 (nd generation) you won’t have any trouble, it is a very advanced product (u10 - Clix - Clix 2).

This device is real value for money.

Old 04-11-2007, 02:02 PM

Thumbs up

I've had mine for almost a year and I drop it all the time everywhere and it has yet to break. It did come with a protective case though, that may have helped some, but I leave it in the bottom of my school bag day in day out and it still works great, so I'd say it's pretty sturdy.

Old 04-11-2007, 05:49 PM

Thanks for all the replies. I'm buying my Clix tomorrow!

Old 04-12-2007, 05:06 AM

Smile You will like your Clix!

Hi hpnerd5692, Very good idea. Please make sure that you take the Clix 2 (nd generation), even if they might offer you the Clix (1st generation) at a very attractive price (“Oh, we will give you the 4GB for … and on top of that …”).

Old 10-09-2007, 06:34 PM

I've dropped mine twice in the year and 4 months that I've had it. I don't baby it as much as you would. I just added a screen protector and keep it in its protection sleeve thing that came with it. Sometimes i just keep it in my pocket, accidentally sometimes with my keys. Nothing happens really. Couple of scratches that are only visible in the light. No scratches on the screen due to the screen protector.

Clix 2 is much better. If some store had it where i live, I'd sell my 1st gen and get it. But I'm happy enough with the Clix. Sound is really good too.